Pages

Friday, September 10, 2010

CA Trip!!

2 weeks ago we (jesse, myself, Jesse's mom Leslie and his brother Chance) went down to my parent's house in SoCal for a week. It was SO fun! not only did I get to spend some much needed time with my family but we got to enjoy some of the best things CA has to offer!

Like Six Flags Magic Mountain!

Waiting in line at Tautsu!

Waiting in line for the "Riddlers Revenge"- yeah we were SO bored!

We went to the BEACH!!! one of the days we went to Hunnington beach for the day. It was a little chilly but WAY fun! It was also Jesse's first time at/in the ocean!! yes I know.... We also ate dinner at RUBY's dinner (a 50's style dinner at the end of the pier there) WAY FUN!


We buried Chance in the Sand!

yeah.... this is what his body looked like afterwards....

0 comments: