Pages

Monday, April 26, 2010

Old friends

Its kind of hard to find friends when your married. either you don't like the wife or your husband doesn't like the husband, etc.... we were so blessed to meet Chris and Tani-Bree Stevenson right after we got married. They lived in the apartment above our first apartment and then moved into our ward when they started managing apartments just like us! They have been some of our bestest friends! They are off to bigger and better things now but came up to visit this weekend so I got to have breakfast with them (jesse had to work =( ). It was so fun seeing them again!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Aww :) I JUST blogged about this lol! It was so good to see you again and I already miss you! Of course I don't have pics up yet though because I am lame lol.