Pages

Monday, February 20, 2012

Sewing Disaster

6a01156f3d85e6970c014e871824df970d-500wi

Working full time now I wont be posting as much as I used to but I truly am back in the saddle again! First off I want you to know that I hate blogs that are used to rant. I try really hard to keep it short and sweet and pretty here at Musings from Hel. But I'm afraid I have to break that rule today =(

I have spent my last couple of days off sewing and every single time it has been a disaster!! I am getting very frustrated. Because I am very frustrated I am finding it harder and harder to pick up the same project (for the millionth time) and finish it. I am pretty ADD when it comes to my projects and if they aren't working out I take it as a sign that it was never meant to be and move on. I mean- this is my hobby- if I'm not having fun, what is the point? I feel obligated to finish this one however so how do I push threw this one? Come on- I know you guys have some stories out there of projects that drove you crazy and never thought you'd finish. Mind sharing? Leave a comment

1 comments:

The Mid Life Guru said...

Take a breather, do something totally opposite from your project, then GET BACK AT IT!!! You can't move on until you do. xxoo