Pages

Sunday, April 24, 2011

The Daybook Blogger Meet Up!

My old classmate Sydney put on a super cute party for local bloggers this last weekend in Rexburg! It was so fun to see her again but it was also great to meet other bloggers from around this area.

IMAG0187


IMAG0191

Lots of yummy treats- like mini cupcakes from the Coca Bean!

IMAG0196

I went with my friend Dawn who likes to blog too. We're kind of nerds :)

~~~

Most importantly, I made handmade business cards for the event!


DSC03002

I printed them off at home and hand sewed different ribbon on them.

DSC03004

DSC03013

{The Back}

I'm really happy with how they turned out! What do you think?

7 comments:

The Mid Life Guru said...

Love your new business cards. They really express what you are all about.

Jessica :) said...

I think they are awesome! Leave it to you to make such fantastic business cards. :) I've never seen cards so great.

BDub said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
lyndsey @ the stationery place said...

your biz cards turned out sooo cute! i love the cut ribbon. nice work :)

Atryell said...

Oh I love your business cards such a cute idea!

Lauren said...

planning on linking to your post & maybe stealing a few photos? freaking LOVED the business cards!

'Hel said...

Lauren- go right ahead! steal away ;)