Pages

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Tilapia


For about a year now I have been trying to get our little family to eat healthier. I try to meal plan, buy more organic, go brown (brown rice, noodles, whole wheat bread etc) and now my newest venture- experimenting with healthier meats! *side note- I am not a fish person! I have trouble eating shrimp! so if I can do this- other no-fish-lovers can too!

Last night I made this amazing recipe for Garlic Lemon Tilapia from SkinnyTaste.com. I was surprised at how easy it was to make! it took like 10 min start to finish! Jesse LOVED it- he kept saying "this is REALLY good!" -which doesn't happen that often =) I might of had to squeeze a little extra lemon on mine (and sprinkle some garlic salt on... shhh!) but I found it quite delectable too.

P.S. did I tell you I have a little spice garden growing on my kitchen window sill? Its just starting to get big enough that I could use it on my fish too!

My cilantro is growing like a weed! =D

0 comments: