Pages

Thursday, October 28, 2010

Cute Husband

(Maybe I should get a petti-cure if I'm going to keep taking close ups of my fingers... haha)
I'm not a moring person, never have been, probably never will be. And the other morning I was being more snotty then usual, I was being just cranky and short, and my wonderful husband kept trying not to argue with me and say nice things but nothing made me stop being snotty and unhappy. He went into the kitchen to make his breakfast and go to work like he does every morning and I started getting ready for the day in the bathroom. I thought he had left when he surprised me and popped his head in the bathroom- and handed me this- a little flower he made out of a paper towel and simply said "don't be sad honey- its a beautiful day!" gave me a quick kiss and left for work. I almost started crying! I am so lucky to have such a caring, loving husband even when I'm a jerk to him.

Its been trying to snow lately- bleh. I keep waking up to it looking like this but it all melts off during the day. That makes me happy but then I remember it wont be melting off soon! gurr....


{Have you noticed?.......... I'm on a blogging roll! Lets not jinx is!}

0 comments: