Pages

Monday, August 15, 2011

Exciting Changes

Yes, we have moved AGAIN! I'm happy to announce that we are now living in Idaho Falls, Idaho! We found a cute 50s-circa apartment down here and I am starting my new job for Verizon wireless next week! I can't tell you how happy I am. A new job, a cute apartment, an new (bigger) city- my dreams have come true! Sadly I have another excuse to neglect this blog. I'm unpacking this week and then at the end of the month Verizon is flying me down to Salt Lake City for FOUR WEEKS for training! I'll be back soon!

3 comments:

Jessica :) said...

Moved again? Golly, I'm doing a really BAD job of keeping up with you. And now you aren't even in my beloved "city" anymore. :( But I'm happy that you've found a new job you are excited about! Good luck with your training and unpacking!

Stephanie Madsen said...

yahooooooooo! no more RH!!!!! ;) Doesn't it feel like FREEDOM??! LOL. Hope the move goes well!

Amanda said...

I am glad that things are better for you in Idaho Falls, but I have to admit it is sad to loose our other original couple of the ward. We will miss you guys!!! Good luck with life!!!