Pages

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Imagination Is The Foundation Of Reality

DSC03239

Do you like getting mail? Do you like getting cool little treasures just because? I sure do! I just found out about a super cool site called Lost Crates that does exactly that. They recently sent my sister her own special box of goodies. She let me have this amazing Simple Diary from it. I LOVE it! Each page asks you to explain your day or life experiences in a quirky/entertaining way.

DSC03241

Each page also has a random short statement in red that always either brings a smile to my face or makes me ponder for a moment. The typography is also obviously beautiful which makes my little designer heart sing!

DSC03243

I'm contemplating purchasing a "crate" myself even though they are a little pricey. I think it would make a great fun/original gift too! All I know is I am giddy filling out this newly acquired treasure. Thanks Lyndsey!

0 comments: