Pages

Thursday, June 30, 2011

Hollyhock House, Hollywood CA

DSC03261

Don't you LOVE this view!? Can you spot the Hollywood sign? I took this at Barnsdall Art Park in Hollywood where the Hollyhock House is located. I visited it with my parents while I was down in California this last week. It was designed by my favorite- Frank Lloyd Wright.

{The rest of the photos in this post are not mine}


Hollyhock_House-hd-1

I was drooling over all the stained glass windows....

Hollyhock_House_corner_window

image037

My favorite part of the house was the living room. The fireplace was amazing and this photo doesn't do it justice.

Hollyhock-HomePick-copy

My parents and I loved the tour! On my life's bucket list I still want to visit Falling Waters and the Robie House before I die. It was so fun to discover this little jewel close to home.

0 comments: