Pages

Friday, April 29, 2011

Royal Wedding

Prince_William_Kate_Middleton_April28newsnec

Did you watch it live? I know the wedding has kind of become lame because of all of the hype around it but I LOVED IT! When I was a little girl I was a BIG fan of Diana and wished I could have watched her wedding live. So I'm blaming my childhood nostalgia on my overwhelming need to watch the wedding at 3:00 am. I LOVED Kate's dress. One of my loves in life are classic movies and my favorite actress is Grace Kelly. Kate's dress automatically reminded me of Kelly's. I thought I would be the only nerd to make the connection. I guess not.


Anyway.... no craft stuff from me today- I just hope that you are enjoying this happy time with me instead of rolling your eyes as you read this. Congrats to the new Duke and Duchess of Cambridge!

1 comments:

The Mid Life Guru said...

I got up to watch Princess Diana but not this time. Good call on the Grace Kelly dress look alike. What time did you go to bed tonight?