Pages

Friday, February 4, 2011

Valentines Day Sweets


I'm on the hunt for a good but not too tricky dessert for Valentines day. My husband Jesse and I trade off each year being in charge of planning Valentines day/Anniversary activities. This year is my year. I'm still in the early stages of my plans but I know I need a good dessert! haha. I think I might be making these simple but yummy looking cookies from my favorite lady- Martha Stewart. What about you? What are you planning for Valentines day? Do you like a simple red and white dinner at home or do you like to celebrate big? Leave me a comment and let me know.

3 comments:

mhartley said...

I'm going to make Oreo truffles shaped like hearts! http://www.bakerella.com/grocery-item-goes-gourmet/

Shey said...

We switch off too! Fun!

the hawker's said...

i think we are {hopefully} skipping town! but if we stay here i want to try out this heart cake recipe. it looks so adorable!

http://iammommy.typepad.com/i_am_baker/2010/02/heart-cake-tutorial.html

{oh, and the security word i just had to type to post this comment was: terifyin. um, is this a sign that i should be afraid to attempt to make this cake? okay, that was weird.}