Pages

Thursday, February 10, 2011

Music About Love

I am IN LOVE with this new blog I found- Dandee Designs! Design Mom featured this CD case from Danyelle and I decided that thats what my valentine to my friends will be this year. If you want to print this out like me go HERE.

My mix I'm giving out:
-You're Nobody 'Til Somebody Loves You- Dean Martin
- I Believe In A Thing Called Love- The Darkness
- Is This Love- Bob Marley
- Top Of The World- The Juliana Theory
- Inevitable- Amberlin
-Wouldn't It Be Nice- Beach Boys
- I Will Follow You Into The Dark- Death Cab For Cutie
- Virginia Moon- Foo Fighters
- Divide Me- Kalai
- Happily Ever After- He Is We

Theres a little bit for everyone in there!

1 comments:

MarquettaJo said...

I loved this Valentine!! It was so thoughtful, and an awesome mix that I have really enjoyed! Good work and hopefully I can be as creative as you some day!!!!