Pages

Thursday, January 6, 2011

Christmas Gift 2


My Mom is awesome. period. But I bet you all think that about your mom huh? One more reason why my mom rocks is the gift she got the family this year for Christmas. She gave everyone their own deck of personalized playing cards! She got them from a great personalization company called Heritage Makers. The company offers a wide variety of gifts and ideas- check them out.



My mom ALSO rocks because she is beginning her journey into the blogging world as well! The Midlife Guru- making the most of life after 50 is my mom's new pet project helping other women get excited about "the other side of the hill." (Its also pretty cool because I designed/set up her page)

1 comments:

The Mid Life Guru said...

Thanks for the shout out Rachel. You are the BEST.