Pages

Monday, December 6, 2010

Gift Tins

Christmas Series 5 of 5

There are lots of ways to dress up your treat plates and make a really good impression on your gift recipients without breaking the bank. I got the tins and star tissue paper from the $1 store, the ribbon and gift tags from walmart for under $5 (I could of gotten the ribbon at the $1 store too but I fell in love with this glitter ribbon instead). Jesse just used some black construction paper for the paper dividers.

You can make a lot of things yourself too. Like you can print your own gift tags! Create your own- on your computer if your a wiz on Word, or visit a local scrapbook store and let your self go wild, OR you can just print off some cute free layouts online like THESE from Martha Stewart =) (OR if you DON'T want to save money and buy some super snazzy gift tags here are some ideas) Decorative tissue paper can really spice up a gift! Get the normal white kind or colored and use stamps to create a pattern. They also have fun stuff like glitter to make your stamps more 3D and fun! There are lots of ways to fancy it up! The key is to be creative and have fun!

1 comments:

Jessica :) said...

This is a fun series, Rach. I really enjoy seeing some candy recipes. Candy is something I have really never made so it makes me nervous. You make it look so easy! And I love the tin idea. So cute!