Pages

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Like many of you, my mother taught me how to meal-plan. Its a great strategy to save money on food, help you be more organized, and be more conscious of the meals you make and eat.

But I'm not ganna lie.... I've been slacking in this department. Our family dynamics have made meal planning a long, boring, and difficult chore. Its hard to be creative and make fiscal sense when you have 2 picky-eaters trying to be healthier! But the other night Jesse showed me this website- E-mealz. I've seen other meal planning websites before but they were usually costly or not very customizable. But I think I'm in love with site! It only costs $5 a month and they have all kinds of different plans to fit your lifestyle needs (they even have Gluten free menus!). Plus I also found out that its endorsed by one of my favorite guys- Dave Ramsey =) My hours I spend each month meal planning is defiantly worth more than $5- I am seriously thinking about buying a month to try it out.

0 comments: